Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this new program that trains you how to create a podcast, what to include in it,
how to launch it, grow it and monetize it. (YES, MONETIZE IT!)
1. The basics of who, what, when, where and why a podcast is important and what the future is for podcasting (trust me, it’s good!)
2. Quick-Start Guide on how to start get your existing content out in your very own podcast in a week or less!
3. How to determine what to podcast, when to podcast and how often to put a podcast up.
4. What to consider in determining the type of podcast you want to offer.
5. How to think about your purpose for podcast, who you want to reach and how to brand yourself as the expert that they should listen to.
6. Why naming your episodes and creating a description in a certain way can lead to more people wanting to listen.
7. How to create a compelling call to action and how to make it super-simple for your listeners to follow through so you can get them on
8. How to decide what you’re going to talk about on your podcast and how to set up a content calendar so you make it easy for you to
follow through on podcasting.
9. How to integrate your podcast episodes, messaging and delivery with your marketing calendar.
10. What to say in your intros and outros that let people know they’re in the right place and compel your audience to continue listening and
following through in connecting with your business.
11. What tools you need to capture people’s email addresses and why you want to do this.
12. The exact tips to record a knock-out podcast – both video and audio
13. How to record and edit both your video and audio podcasts on computers and with your smartphone. What tools you need and step by step
demonstrations on how to use them.
14. Specific tips on creating your cover art so that it is magnetizing the audience you want
15. Where to get free and paid royalty-free music, video and images so you don’t violate Intellectual Property laws.
16. What podcast hosting platforms are out there and what my favourites are.
17. Where to post your podcast and how to get your podcast up on iTunes, Stitcher and beyond so you are reaching a worldwide audience.
18. The best equipment to get started with on a budget. You’ll also see what’s in my production studio and office.
19. How to launch your podcast including who to connect with and how to engage your friends and family so you increase your odds of
knocking your launch out of the park and potentially getting on the coveted ‘New and Noteworthy’ list.
20. Why being on the ‘New and Noteworthy’ list can ‘make’ your podcast but why not getting on that list doesn’t mean failure.
21. All the steps you need to go through for the pre-launch, launch and after-launch phases.
22. What steps you need to take to continue the growth of your podcast after it’s launched.
23. How to make sure your podcast gets out to everybody, everywhere all the time with Evercasting. You’ll also receive a downloadable PDF and
Excel Evercasting Schedule that you can modify to suit your podcasts needs.
24. How use Facebook advertising to grow your podcast along with specific examples of what I have done to continue the growth of my podcasts.
25. All aspects of how to monetize your podcast and how to decide which is best for you and your podcast.
26. What ad brokers are – who the main players are and what they really want from a podcast producer.
27. How much you can expect to make from your podcast by having ads included and whether or not considering ads is worthwhile for you and your
28. How to prepare your podcast for ad insertions, your own and professional ads.
29. How to create your own ads and edit them into your podcast.
30. How to find sponsors on your own – what they want and how to present your podcast to them.
31. Why creating a Facebook Private group in association with your podcast can be the fastest and most profitable way to monetize your podcast, ever.
32. How to set up a Facebook Private Group and how to manage it and turn your members into buyers without being spammy.
33. How to use your podcast when networking. This could be one of the most beneficial ways to connect with in-person leads and bring them into
your world without being salesy while making them a raving fan and customer.
34. Why evergreen webinars are one of the best ways to continue to capture leads from your podcast and turn them into customers.
35. How to drive traffic back to your list so you can continue to market to your audience.
All of these lessons give you practical, actionable step by step instructions on how to create, produce and get your podcast on the Top Podcatchers like
iTunes and Stitcher in as little as a week (for those that already have content). This program is comprehensive and taught by someone who knows how to STAY IN THE TOP 10 for 10 YEARS (and counting) and you’re going to get direct access in being able to ask Karen questions as part of this program.
HOW THIS PODCASTER BLUEPRINT GENIUS PROGRAM WORKS: